My girl is 18.5 months old and I'm not sure how she can possibly hold such big personality in that tiny little body! She keeps us shaking with laughter 99% of the time... and reminds us she's still human the other 1%. ;) So here are my current "Anniston Favorites" in all of their hilarious glory! If you know her, you love her, and if you don't know her, here is a peek into her special little mind and heart!
1. She says "bye bye" to EVERYTHING. Sweet things like "Bye bye Daddy" and "Bye bye Nona", but also bye bye to ALL the objects. "Bye bye beep beep" (car), "bye bye quack" (rubber duck), "bye bye shoes", and everything else we come into contact with! It's too funny and cute!
2. My favorite thing she is saying right now: "Ooohhh noooo". I guess she has picked up on this from me when we drop something, but the way she says it you guys. Oh. My. Goodness. It is the softest, sweetest voice and she stretches it out as long as possible. I have YET to catch it on video and it's driving me crazy!
3. She is definitely a first born (and only child for a few more months) because she has that demanding personality down on point. "Mommy sit, Daddy sit" and "Mommy eat, Daddy eat" or when talking about her own appetite "EAAAATTTTT!". :) We have specific seats she makes us sit in and whenever she sees us preparing food she makes sure we know we all need to eat it.
4. My favorite game right now: "Night night". She started saying "night night" a couple weeks ago and now it's not just at bedtime, but whenever she wants to pretend to go to sleep. This pregnant mama is ALL about that game! She says "night night" and we curl up on the floor wherever we are and "sleep". It's especially nice when we're playing in her room and she covers me with blankets and brings me a pillow. I hope we never stop playing this game!
5. She has always loved to lift her shirt and show people her belly (that's normal, right?), but now it's even funnier because she points to her stomach and says "baby". I have been trying to explain there is a baby in mommy's belly (pretty sure she does not get it AT ALL) so now she thinks her belly is a baby too! Maybe she'll catch on once baby sister is here, but for right now it's just cute watching her show people her "baby" in her stomach! Ha!
We are LOVING these kimonos and my top from Pink Blush ! Anniston had the best time running around in her kimono and I love how both of my tops will grow with me throughout this pregnancy! I can't wait to dress this kimono up with a fun dress and down with some distressed jeans this fall!
You can find Anniston's Ivory Floral Chiffon Toddler Kimono here and my Yellow Lace Mesh Long Maternity Kimono here. Check out the rest of their cute maternity tops here! I will definitely be shopping from Pink Blush more as this bump continues to grow!